CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Visit to Great Grandma & Grandpa Brown's House


Barbara & Richard Brown (My dad's parents). New Year's Day we loaded everyone up and went to Winslow to visit my Grandparent's. We hadn't been to their house since my parents left on their mission. My brother Ben, Heidi and Elizabeth came with us. We had a wonderful visit and the kids loved playing with the animals.

The kids love going to Great Grandma's & Grampa's. They love playing with their little dog Fritzey, their bassett Princess adn their 3 cats. They also LOVE the 2 turtles. They were hibernating this trip, but when they are out Grandma lets them feed the turtles strawberries and other yummies.

Here is Carter trying to get Princess's attention.

Carter usually is very nervous around dogs because he doesn't know what they are going to do. You gotta love bassett hounds because what ever they do-they do it SLOW!


They took us out to a pizza place in town. My cousin Brandi and her kids, Summer, Kierstin & Cassidy all came along. It was so fun to visit and catch up.

Great Grandma brought a handful of quarters for the kids so they can play games.

Yikes!! Girls with guns!


Kaylee & Great Grandpa. He was the tallest guy I knew when I was young. I was always amazed when I saw him! Love you Grandpa and Grandma! Thanks for letting us visit!

3 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Did you ask them about the Sorensen's?!!!! We may have to take a road trip to winslow on of these days to visit all the Greats!!! TB in the HOUSE!

mikegordonfamilyblog@blogspot.com said...

I did! They totally know them! Let's go to Winslow!!!

AprilJ said...

Oh you are so lucky to live so close to them, I'm totally jealous. I miss our grandparents and can't wait to make a trip down to visit. I'll let you know when we are coming and maybe we can get together