Kaylee and I got to spend some fun time together and have a fashion shoot. She is so sweet and beautiful, inside and out! I don't think she can take a bad picture. Love you tons my Kaylee-girl!Sunday, November 1, 2009
Kaylee's Fashion Shoot
Kaylee and I got to spend some fun time together and have a fashion shoot. She is so sweet and beautiful, inside and out! I don't think she can take a bad picture. Love you tons my Kaylee-girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
She is lovely. Fantastic shoot!
Funny thing is, just last night I checked your blog thinking there was no way you hadn't posted since March...
Lo and behold, it was TRUE. Glad to see you back.
I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I was missing doing the journaling and stuff. Hopefully I can catch up on the stuff I have missed:)
GOrgeous pictures. Her eyes are so beautiful!
Lookin good Kaylee! Where did that chair come from?
I can't decide which is cooler - Kaylee or the chair! I love it! And I'm so glad you're back :)
Isn't that Yellow chair the best! I loved it. I borrowed it from a girl.
Welcome back! I have been trying my hardest to keep updated on my blog as well. I slack off quite a bit but am currently working on finishing multiple posts I have started over the last month. I am going to do my best to get caught up & stay that way till the baby comes. Hopefully I will be able to find the time to maintain it after he is here as well. These pics are beautiful, if I am able to make it down after baby is born I wanted to see if maybe you could do his newborn pics? Take care ! Love ya!
I would LOVE to take your pics!!! I was so sad that I didn't see you last time you were down! Can't wait for your baby!
Post a Comment