CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love Letter From Livy



It has been officially over a year since I have posted on my blog. I was worrying about catching up, but I think I am going to just move forward and if my life ever slows down:), I will post some things that happened in 2010.

I love Olivia's thoughtfulness. Mike and I always love getting her notes and this one made me smile:) This one might have been brought on by her wanting the bag of Skittles that I bought her last night and she ended up not getting them because of her "choices", but either way- I love receiving her notes!


This one said:
"Dear Mom,
Thanks for everything! I love you so much. I won't fight all day. I want to thank you for everything. You EXPIRE :) me to do many, many things. I want to have a G.N.O. (Girls night Out). But no Kaylee, no McKell, no Nicole, just me and you any night. And then before we do that, we'll go out to eat. We'll have so much fun!

Love,
Livy (cursive)"

1 comments:

Tami G. said...

You're back! I'm so glad. I'll be checking in more often :)
Love that letter - so sweet!