Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Knotts Berry Farm
For fall break we did something totally spontaneous. We went to Knott's Berry Farm! I talked to Mike on Wednesday and he was trying to talk me into going somewhere for the break. I was a little hesitant, but her really can talk me into anything. By Friday we were in the car heading to Knott's. What a fun vacation! We asked the kids what they wanted to do and they chose to go see Hollywood and go to the beach....so we did that, too! I love being together as a family!
This is us standing in line for the Ghost Rider Rollercoaster. It is one of the biggest wooden rollercoasters left. It was a little scary and a lot bumpy. Definitly not as smooth as the new rides.
We watched a fun show while we were there and we got to take pictures with the cast.
Cute Kaylee, waiting to go to Knott's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment