
Grandma Hatch (84), Olivia and Kaylee

Uncle Norece, we call him 'Shorty', got everyone's attention on his stool. I thought it was funny so I had to take a picture.

The Thanksgiving festivities were held at Shorty and Nivla's house. It was a gigantic feast! Ham, Turkey and every fixin' you can think of! Thanks,guys!


We had a great time visiting Grandma Hatch, my mom's mom. One thing I love about her is that her favorite has always been red. She would coordinate well with Livy the. Seeing how Livy's favorite accessory to ANY outfit would be her RED shoes! According to Livy, "Red matches EVERYTHING!"

Not all of my aunts, uncles and cousins were there, but we had a fun time with who came.

Megan found Mike and they got some good hang time.

Kaylee and Weston hung out and we all had a great time. I wish we had the oppurtunity to go down and visit more. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We missed my parents, who are on their missin, quite a bit, but we had fun seeing family that we don't see that often.





0 comments:
Post a Comment