
My sister, Lena and I planned on having a girl's night out to watch Twilight on the opening night. We have both read all of the books in the series and were really excited about watching it together. We ended up taking the husbands and we double dated. I honestly don't think we have ever double dated with Lena and Ladd. We had a good time! We definitly need to do it again!

Lena was our go to gal! She got to the theater and waited in line 2.5 hours before the movie started. She was about the 8th in line. When the doors opened we rushed in and got some SWEET seats! Way to go BEAN!

After the movie the four of us went to Village Inn and ate dinner. Shayla and Dalton were nice enough to watch our kids for the evening. My kid's had the best time! Thanks Guys we had a wonderful night!

Overall I enjoyed the movie. It had its hokey parts and I laughed in some parts that I think were supposed to be serious, but all-in-all we had a good time. I really made a point not to take the movie too seriously and I didn't get my hopes up too high. Of course the book was better than the movie, they always are, but I enjoyed it! Mike felt there should have been more violence (such a guy), but what can you expect out of a movie whose fan base was 80% women and girls. Ladd and Mike were troopers. They were surrounded by a theater of mostly girls. After the movie was over, we walked of the doors that led to the parking lot and a lot of my friends were waiting to go in for the next show. They were pretty surprised to see Mike there, but he made it a point to tell them that he was supporting me in watching the movie. Thanks for the support, Hot T!



6 comments:
Very fun. I have read the books but have not seen the movie yet. I will try to get Andrea to go with me.
Jarom
ps... we also are in the world of the blog. http://heckfish.blogspot.com/ come visit sometime.
Very fun. Mike is awesome for going!
AMEN Sistah!!!
Dear Bella- That is HILARIOUS what you did with the pictures!
You two look great as Bella and Edward. You should have auditioned!
haha--that Twilight pic of you and Mike is HILARIOUS!!! you are too funny!
Post a Comment