CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Parade 2008



Here is Kaylee's clogging group in the Cottonwood Christmas Parade. I felt bad for these girls. The parade route was about 2 miles and they danced the entire way. Way to go KG!


This is are friend, Dr. Mitzi's float. She is a dentist, if you couldn't tell by the picture. SO cute!


There were alot of people that we know that were in the parade. This is the Backus Family. They own Sunsplash Pools and Spas.


I love our small town. We saw a ton of people we knew on the route. My job was to ride in the back of the truck and take care of the music. While I was doing that I decide to take pictures of some of the folks we saw. The Mathis girls and the Gordon's were the first ones we saw.
The Fringer Family.

This is the rest of the Backus clan.

The Bank's Family

The Hutchin's Family.

The Huber's.

The Sorensen's and the Higley's.

The Wood's Family.

The Hoggard's and the Rigg's.

The Herald Family.

The Brown's.

0 comments: