
I love the Christmas Seson and everything that comes along with it. I love reflecting on the Saviors birth and what it means to me and my family. It seemed to go by so fast this year that it was over before I realized.
One of the funniest things that happened to us this season was that someone did the 12 days of Christmas for us. Every night, for 12 days someone dropped off goodies, ornaments and pieces to a manger scene. It was wonderful. It made us so excited every night as we anticipated the knock at the door. Mike and the kids would run to the door and try to catch who was doing it. But I would try to stop them because I didn't want them to ruin the surprise. Finally, on the last night we caught them. It was the Shultz Family. How Fun! They came in and visited for a while. It was a wonderful experience and helped us feel the spirit these Christmas season.
Unfortunatly, I overbooked myself this holiday season. I made up these cards and didn't have a chance to send many out this year. I made a promise to myself that I will be on the ball next year. I also made the same promise last year, so hopefully I really can not over stress next year.



1 comments:
Oh your Christmas card is AWESOME!!!!! You do such great work Janae--you're the GOLD Standard!!
How fun to have the 12 days of Christmas done to you--I bet your kids loved it!
Post a Comment