
Tonight was the first night of New Moon, the second movie in the Twilight series. Mike was kind enough to go with me while Jo Lynn watched the kids. We had a good time! We got there at 6:10 and waited at the back of the line for about 20 minutes. I guess a lot of the people waited in line since 5:00 for the 7:00 show. I was going to go to the bathroom before the movie started and I was on my way when they started letting people go into the theatre. So I snuck in with the people at the front and got some good seats:) Mike thinks I planned it, which ordinarily it would have been, but this time it just worked out!
I thought the movie was pretty fun and enjoyable to watch...some silly parts and welp... Bella still bugs the CRUD out of me...but is was pretty good. This is Mike and I waiting for the movie to start. Doesn't Mike looked thrilled. He thought the movie had a way too much P&A....too much "Pecks and Abs". I don't think he was used to seeing a guy more exposed in the movies than the girls. As for me....when I was the reading the book I was pro Edward...but watching the movie..pro Jacob. It was a nice night out with Mike. The only way it could've been better is if our dinner consisted more than a diet soda and theatre popcorn and the theatre wasn't packed with oohing and ahhing teenagers.



3 comments:
Well, I for one went totally Team Jacob after seeing the movie. I went with a group of gals our age up to 55. One of them said, "I am totally for Edward in the books, but definitely for Jacob in the movie. I am not sure how to come to terms with that." Hilarious!
And Bella, uh yeah...I getcha. I think she's improved a little over the last movie, but where's the emotion?
Twi-hards!!!! Mike, you are husband of the year!
You just described exactly how I feel about everything. I love Edward in books. I LOVE Jacob in the movies, and I was there just for the abs and pecks! lol! Go werewolves!
I didn't mind Bella the first time I watched the movie, but then I read the books again and watched her accept an award on a tv show, and realized that unfortunately she's not acting that way, she is that way. Soooo, she bugs me to. Anyways. Good post.
Post a Comment