Saturday, February 9, 2008
Happy 34th Birthday Mikey!!!
Today is Mike's birthday! He is the big 34!! This picture kills me!! We went to a Halloween party in October and he was Nacho Libre and I was Sister Incarnation. The kids and I got him an ip0d that plays video. David got him a playstation 3. The guy is in heaven with electronic gadgets to play with. Mike, Carter and I went to Prescott today to do some shopping. Nicole was nice enough to watch the kids. (Thanks Nicole!) We had a good time. We took Carter because he is still sick and had a fever all night long and most of today. Mike and Dave gave Carter a blessing tonight. I know he will feel better soon!
Today is also the 12th anniversary of mine and Mike's first kiss. It was a Saturday night, back in 1996, and we met at an institute dance on the campus of NAU. I asked how old he was and he said he turned 22 that day. I told him I would take him out or ice cream afterwards to celebrate. I was not usually this forward, but I really liked him. We went to Little America in Flagstaff. Afterwards he drove me home. He walked me to my door and ....How cute is this....Said, "Since it's my birthday, can I have a birthday hug." Of course I said, "Sure" and gave him a hug. Then he said. "How about a BIRTHDAY KISS?" I figured it was his birthday and all, so I gave him a kiss. After I said goodbye, I went inside and was grinning from ear to ear. I had to wake up my roommate, Michelle, to tell her. I was so excited! Now we have been married almost 12 years (in July) and I love to remember that every February 9. It gives me good memories, warm fuzzies and cool tingleys!
Happy Birthday, Hottie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nacho!!!!! Aaah this is the cutes post EVER!!! it makes me giggle and smile to know you still get the tingleys and butterfly's in your tummy. I think it is great!! Dan will come over and help him break in the PS3! ha ha ha--Dan would be in heaven!! glad you got away!!
Happy Birthday Mike! You guys are the CUTEST couple! You are so in love...Seriously, you make me sick! haha j/k
Hope Mike had a happy birthday. I have to admit I did get a little giddy at the reminescing about your first kiss. I remember how excited you were, so cute, of course I was so excited for you too :).
Post a Comment