CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Lazy Friday



Last night Carter starting getting sick and He woke up with a fever this morning. Kaylee went to Gymnastics yesterday but had to come home early because she wasn't feeling well. Livy- well she is fick (fake sick). She is trying as hard as she can to be sick and have a fever today and yesterday, but she isn't quite there yet, poor girl- she is trying so hard! The girls only have a half day of school today, so I let them stay home with Carter. I want KG and Carter to get healthy. I probably should've sent Olivia to school to keep her from getting sick, but oh well. Kaylee already stayed home from school Monday and Tuesday this week. She also had pink eye last Tuesday and had to stay home. Hopefully they will all be healthy to start next week. Mike and I have ditched the sickness so far... Hopefully we won't get anything...Yeah right. I am sure our turn is next week. They are all hanging out on my bed wathcing shows so I am sure it is coming our way next.

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I have to laugh at the fick-RYland has been doing that so he can get priveledges with the portable DVD player. Since I quarantine my kids to the bathroom with them when they are sick! Good luck skipping it and getting better!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I don't know what that bug is that is going around--but it is NASTY!! Sorry you guys have it too--this sure is a cute pic tho! =)