CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

Well on Friday the school nursed called and said she had both girls in her office. Kaylee had a 102.8 temp and Livy had an ear infection. We nursed everyone back to health this weekend. I stayed home with the kids on Sunday, while Mike went to Stake Conference. They all went to school on Monday. I thought we were all going to be healthy for a while untill... I started feeling sick Monday afternoon. I started getting chills and aching. I had a fever and the worst nights sleep I have had in a while. Today I was suppose to go up to Sedona to see a neighbor of mine Art studio. I was bummed I had to cancel. Carter isn't feeling the best either so we hung out and lounged around together. It was a lazy day, but I did get the laundry done.

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

and you got a post done on your blog--very productive in my book! =) I'm sorry you're not feeling well-that stinks, cuz moms don't really get too much of a break! =(

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Have you been eating chicken noodle soup and OJ!! IF not we'll bring you some!