CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Grandma Hatch

We had the oppurtunity to visit Grandma Hatch. She is my Mom's mom. She lives out in Apache Junction. The kids love going and seeing her. We wish we could go and visit her more. We had a good visit. Last time we came Olivia kept calling her Grandma Hatches because we always say, "Let's go to grandma Hatch's". That girl kills me. Grandma has about 5 acres with some fences. The kids had a great time picking grapefruit and running all around.



Helping grandma peel potatoes.

The kids love Grandma Hatch's Dogs. This is Penny.





Aunt Gwynn



Kaylee and Grandma. Grandma is 4'11''. Kaylee is almost taller than someone.




Aunt Gwyn's Turlte. The kids love the pets!

Grandma making lunch.

2 comments:

The Gordon Bunch said...

I have heard a lot about sweet Grandma Hatch. I do love the picture of you peeling potatoes. Every picture of me in photo albums is eith right after I had a baby or me working in the kitchen on Thanksgiving :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

i bet she loves your visits--your kids are sooo cute!