CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Clogging at the Fort Verde Day Parade


The Mingus Mountain cloggers were able to dance in the Fort Verde Day Parade. It was fun, but very windy! Kaylee loves clogging and I love it because it is basically FREE! just $25/year. I don't think there is a better deal anywhere. Joanna, the instructor, has been doing it for over 20 years. She gets no compensation for it, she just loves doing it. Olivia is so exicted because she can finally start next week because she turned 6.

Mike has turned into the best parade driver! He is the designated guy, seeing how he is the only one that has a truck.

I am the designated button-pusher. I just keep pushing play in the back of the truck. It is difficult, but somebody has to do it.

These are the on looking fans. Laura, Phillip, Jaxon, Brett, Grandma & Grandpa Gordon and Carter were all along the parade route waiting for us. Thanks for coming guys! We had a good time with you!




The parade is over! Good work girls. It was SO windy, but they made it!
After the parade, the girls performed in the middle of all the activities. We all sat, watched and ate Indian Fry Bread.
Megan & Audra Christianson
Carter and Jaxon kill me. Look at these innocent faces-ya right!
Laura with Carter & Jaxon.
Phillip & Brett

Carter and Jaxon were like two peas in a pod. They love hanging together.
Carter getting a free ride back to the truck.
Laura is Kaylee's Clogging insiration!
Grandma Gordon & Kaylee.

4 comments:

The Gordon Bunch said...

Sorry we missed it. Nice job to the whole Gordon clan!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!! I totally took a pic of you riding on the back of the truck. I will send it to you.

mikegordonfamilyblog@blogspot.com said...

I would love that, Thanks!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We are ALL going to join and make that club infamous!!! I swear!!! from button pusher to clogger!