
Mindy Gledhill came gave our stake a fireside. She was absolutely wonderful! What a treat for our small stake. I was really surprised that she would come. She was so kind and sweet. Thanks, Mindy for sharing your talents with us!
In my calling I was asked if I would be over firesides for the youth, so I just started emailing all of these famouse people, not expecting anyone to respond. I was so surprised and pleased when Mindy responded and could come and speak to us.
Her fireside was wondeful. I was able to bring Kaylee and it was a special time for us to be together. Mindy sang some beautful songs, which Kaylee and I loved. She also asked us to right down what some of our imaginary lives would be. It was fun to think about. I put that I would be a doctor or singer. Hey- I can always dream. Kaylee put her dream occupations- singer, marine biologist, etc. It was really fun to me to see her answers to all of Mindy's questions.



1 comments:
Good JOB for getting her! It was great. I added doula on my list of jobs-so have a baby so I can coach you-ha ha ha
Post a Comment