CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Carter has Fifth Disease AAAGH!!


Now Carter has come down with the Fifth Disease Rash. Yikes! We are hoping that no one else will come down with it. Atleast we know they are not contagious now. He is even cute when he's not feeling the best:)

4 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I'm way behind on checking blogs--but it looks like you've been up to a ton of fun (minus the chicken pox & 5th disease & poor Grandma Gordon of course!)

It's always fun to see what you guys are doing!

Jen-ben said...

LOL. You guys are so dang cute!

AprilJ said...

Hey girl! Where have you been? Are you still going to blog or what? It's been ages since you have posted! I hope all is well.

Tami G. said...

Okay, I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm pretty sure this is an old post...