CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Me and the Kids

My friend, Jen, gave a challenge on her blog about 3 months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Her challenge was to take a picture with each one of your kids. Since I am always behind the camera I hardly have any pictures of me with my kids. We were waiting to pick up someone and I had my little camera with me in the car so I had Mike take a picture of us. He did a good a good job!These pictures make me smile when I look at them.

Me with Kaylee.

Me and Livy.

Me and my little guy, Carter.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

So cute! I was thinking about you this week when I was in Flag and saw your parent's missionary plaque hanging up in the church.

That structure competition is totally cool. Is your daughter in a club or an advanced class or something? Totally awesome!

For some reason my blog roll has had yours on the Chicken Pox post for months. I even went to check your blog a few times and it still only had that post...don't know what's up with that, but it's fun to peek in on you again.

mikegordonfamilyblog@blogspot.com said...

She is in a club for gifted. They participate in a tournament every year called "Odyssey of the Mind". It is fun and I get to be there coach and spend time with her.
I know why you have only seen the Chicken Pox post...it is because I have unintentionally taken a hiatus from the blog these past couple of months. I have been so busy that I haven't had time. I guess I only update when I am staying home from church with a sick kid. Not that that was good, but it sure was nice for me to catch up on a few things.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

So true about NOT taking very many pictures fo the kids and me!!! look what a hottie you are!

PeavoyMom said...

I love this challenge. I think I will post one on my blog too. I love your pictures!