CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Potty Training





Carter has been potty training. I know- he is 3.5, but
he is finally doing it. I have to admit that the girls were easier, but Carter, now that he has decided to do it, he has really done well. He hasn't had any accidents in the past few days. The only problem is that he REFUSES to sit on the big potty. YIKES! So we have to either take the potty with us or we can only make quick trips out of the house. It has been nice to have some home time lately, but I would really like him to beable to go potty anywhere. He comes by it honestly. I guess Mike was terrified of the potty when he was a kid. When I try to put Carter on the big toilet he said, "No, I'm going to fall in there." Mike said he felt the same way. I just don't know what to do. He is still a little short to go "Man Style". ARGHH! Hopefully soon!

3 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I hear ya about potty training 3 and half year boys. It is sooo nice when it is done. I rarely let my boys do it man style-you will regret it for sanitation sake! ha ha

The Gordon Bunch said...

Love the hidden information about Mike and toilets :). I am sure husbands love blogs.... Way to go, Carter, on potty training.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

our potty chair goes with us everywhere to this day. not too sanitary for the car--but i despise public restrooms. GO CARTER!