Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Sick Kids!
Kaylee is home today for the second day in a row. She has a fever, sore thoat and a cough. I was trying to sterilize everything yesterday so we all wouldn't get sick. I went through the same routine last weekend because KG had pink eye. I thought that phase was over untill Carter woke up with pink eye this morning! AHHHH! Hopefully they feel better soon. Yesterday I felt my throat hurting and now I feel my eye itching. I am such a hypocondriac, but I know I am bound to get one or the other.
Carter loves it when Kaylee stays home. He won't leave her alone and always wants to cuddle with her. (Now I understand how he got his pink eye).
Olivia was so sad yesterday and today that she couldn't stay home with us. She tried producing a fake cough and fever, but didn't pan out for her. She is at school today. Poor girl. I told her when she was waiting for the bus that she can stay home with me next time she gets sick. So she starting coughing as much as she could. Poor girl. I am sure her turn is coming soon, unfortunatlly.
Carter loves it when Kaylee stays home. He won't leave her alone and always wants to cuddle with her. (Now I understand how he got his pink eye).
Olivia was so sad yesterday and today that she couldn't stay home with us. She tried producing a fake cough and fever, but didn't pan out for her. She is at school today. Poor girl. I told her when she was waiting for the bus that she can stay home with me next time she gets sick. So she starting coughing as much as she could. Poor girl. I am sure her turn is coming soon, unfortunatlly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hear ya about the sickness and sterlizing-check outmy post called poke me in the eye! AAH! Fell better soon
Oh, that stinks! Madison is sick right now too--so she's getting lots of attention. Maci (who has always been the BIG attention-seeker) has been trying all sorts of things to prove she is 'sick' too!
Post a Comment