CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Away

Our weekend away was fun, but it wasn't as much as a bonding time for me and mike like I had thought. The bonding was between Nicole and I, as we shopped the days away looking for sweet deals while David and Mike were at classes all day untill dinner. We had a great time, but when it was over, I really missed Mike. I think especially since we would spend the majority of the time together. We did have good conversations on the way down to Phoenix and back up again. Hopefully we will plan another get away soon.
The kids had a wonderful time up in Flagstaff with Aunt Laura and Uncle Phillip. They played in the snow, went to Peter Piper Pizza and played their Wii all weekend long. They had a great time! Thanks Lolo and Philly!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I call dibs on your gifts at pokeno...I KNOW you guys are going to have the best!Can I come bonding next time. I think it is so cute that you want to be with Mike!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

i hope nicole doesn't read how you regretted being with her..haha j/k
sounds so fun!