CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to my DAD!!!

Happy Birthday, DAD!

My dad is honestly on of my heroes. He is the best dad and a wonderful Grampa! I know that I was always loved! I know I can count on him for anything.
Things I learned from my Dad:

1. If I wanted something then go for it.
2. I could do anything I put my mind to.
3. I could do anything a boy could do.
4. To love Kenny Rogers, the Eagles, Beach Boys, Alabama, Tom T. Hall, and any and all 50's music.
5. To stress:)
6. How to yell at referees.
7. The love of music.
8. The love of the game.
9. To get involved.
10. My Basketball/Softball skills.
11. How to shoot rubberbands.
12. How to fish.
13. How to be thankful for things.
14. How to love the Lord.
I love you dad! Hope you have a wonderful day. We are all thinking of you! We are proud that you and mom are serving a mission. Thanks for all you have done for me and my little family.

2 comments:

Julie Hoggard said...

Wow- sounds like a great father and role model. I would love to see you yell at an official. :)

The Gordon Bunch said...

I too love Janae's dad! Janae and I talk all of the time about how cool our dad's are. Happy Birthday, Tom!