CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Visits!


Olivia finally lost her second tooth today. It was just barely hanging on for the past 3 days. She wouldn't let anyone touch it, since I pulled her first one (she didn't like that:) )She waited to put her tooth under her pillow untill both of them fell out. She scored $2 for her two teeth.
This is the letter she left for the Tooth Fairy. It says, "Dear Tooth Fairy this is you and me. I hope I don't swallow my tooth." Thanks, Mike! I think she will always be terrified of swallowing a tooth, especially after her dad's story.

Kaylee also helped livy put together a questionaire for the Tooth Fairy. I tried to video it with my little camera (something I had never done before, obviously seeing how it is sideways). This is the best I got. This is just a slice of life in the Gordon household (chaos!!)

3 comments:

The Gordon Bunch said...

LOVE the video! I'm glad Livy got some of those questions answered for me as well. Congrats Livy on losing your 2nd tooth. You caught up to Dallin :).

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Don;t you LOVe learning how to do video???? So did the tooth fairy answer all her questions!!!? (I guess form reading Nicoles comment she did--I guess I was distracted watching) THose are too funny of questions (gotta LOVE older sisters) and I love the look of death on Livi's face when carter kept bugging her while she was reading-ha ha ha I love that my kids are normal too!

Jen-ben said...

CUTE!!!!