
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Olivia Lost Her First Tooth!

Olivia has been wanting to lose a tooth now for about two years. On the drive back from Mexico, Olivia said that she had two loose teeth. I felt them and they were both very loose. One was just barely hanging on. I told her that I can "help" her get one of them out at home. All the way home she was nervous that one would fall out and she would swallow it (All thanks to Mike. He told her how he lost his first tooth when he was eating a sandwich and swallowed it!- Thanks Mike). As soon as we got home I told her I wanted to look at it and just popped it out. She didn't even know it came out untill I showed it to her. Yeah! She is excited to leave them for the tooth fairy. Hopefully she is better than the last tooth fairy... She has forgetton the last 3 teeth. Oops!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go, Olivia! I heard the tooth fairy pays big in Clarkdale! BTW I love your hair!
such a cute hairdo--and MUCHO congrats on the tooth losing. That's a BIG deal (glad she didn't swallow it!) =)
We have the same tooth fairy! Forgetful at times I am afraid!!! Look how cute her hair is!! You are a good mom-i can;t even pull on a tooth, it makes me cringe...Dan does any form of pulling! Love LIVI!
Post a Comment