CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Livy's Haircut



I decided to give Livy a haircut today. She doesn't really like me doing her hair. She will always keep her ponytails in for school, but as soon as she comes home she pulls them out. Livy was excited about getting a bob. She says we are almost hair twins.

4 comments:

The Sauls said...

Love it! She looks like Kaylee sometimes! She makes me laugh!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK my hair is next--You have to teach me how to cut GILRS hair, when the time comes!!

niki said...

You did a good job it turned out so cute! I guess I need to take you up on cutting braden's hair! People at church yesterday kept coming up to me and telling he needs a hair cut.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

YOU gave her that haircut? What CAN'T you do Janae. No, I really want to know!!! =) She looks ADORABLE. Seriously every time I see her I wanna eat her up she is so cute!