CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The best loved FOODS!

These two asked for breakfast today and they wanted their own thing.

Olivia's favorite food is APPLES! She can't get enough of them. We always have to have apples on hand.

Carter got all the PB&J fixins out before I even came in the kitchen. The kid thinks there is nothing better than PEANUTBUTTER & JELLY. He loves to chase it down with a glass of chocolate milk.

3 comments:

AprilJ said...

Hey I think Carter is one smart kid!! He likes 2 of my favorite foods, CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER! YUMMY!! You can't go wrong with either one.

PeavoyMom said...

My kids are all about peanut butter and honey. Liam loves apples too.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You are such a cool mom to let them eat apples and pb&J I get all worked up about it being a breakfast food! ha ha what a cute idea to take their picts!!!