CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Olivia's 6th Birthday!!!

Happy 6th Birthday, Olivia!!
Livy's Birthday started out with breakfast and presents in bed. The only thing on her list this year was a WEBKINZ. Kaylee bought her a horse. She named it Prancer.
Carter picked out this mermaid Barbie for her.
She had a soccer game and then we went out for her Birthday Lunch. We went to the Ming House. It is her favorite place to go eat.


Olivia got to pick one friend to take bowling and out for ice cream. Out of all her friends, she picked her cousin, Dallin. Gotta LOVE cousins especially when they are one of your best friends
Livy opened Dallin's present in the car. He got her a watch and some nail polish. He usually hates hugs, but he said that she could hug him since it was her birthday.
BOWLING!!!
We went bowling at the Cliff Castle Casino. The kids were very excited. This was Olivia's and Carter's first time to bowl. They had a great time!
Mike helped her to bowl. She did awesome! She got 3 spares and 1 strike in a row. She beat everyone! Including Mike and I. I told her it must be because it is her birthday. She said, "No, after each time I pray and my prayers are coming true."
This is Olivia praying so she can knock down the pins. I love the Faith of a Child!
This is the meanest bowler around. He had a rough start, but finished in 2nd place. What a STUD!
I had the best form:)
Carter was definitly the CUTEST bowler. I helped him the first time and then he did it all by himself from then on.
He would push the ball down the Lane. It would take so long the ball to hit the pins that all the kids would huddle with him to sese how many pins he would hit. It was cute.
Sometime it took a REALLY long time. This is Carter waiting for the ball to hit the pins.
Kaylee was the professional bowler! She took each turn very seriously! She took third. She was beating us all for must of the game!
Dallin had some serious skill rolling his ball. He would run as fast as he could and let it lose.


I love the pink ball he chose.
All and all, bowling was a really fun family outing. We are definitly going to do it again soon. The kids were SO into it!
The final scores: Olivia-111, Dallin-83, Kaylee-98, Carter-68, Janae- 78, Mike-98
The next stop on Olivia's Birthday was the new Gellato place in town. Delicious! They even gave Livy a cute cookie with a heart on it and whipcream on hers.

Olivia had said that she could open her presents, but she still wasn't 6 until she blew out the candles. On Sunday we had Grandma & Grandpa Gordon, David and his kids and the Backus Family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Sadie is Olivia's other best friend.
Olivia fell in love with this cake when she saw it.
Olivia got some cash from Grandma and Grandpa. She is so excited for her shopping spree!

I don't know what the obsession is over webkinz. Now Kaylee, Olivia, Dallin, Maddie, Saddie and about everyother kid we know has one. Why couldn't I think of that million dollar idea!

This is Sadie Backus and Livy. They love to play together. Livy insisted that they come over for the party.
These two are always cute cousins!
Kaylee and Maddie Backus. I love the Backus's there is a girl for everyone of my kids and they are all best friends. Carter's best girl is Shacee Backus. (Seeng how he doesn't have any boys he plays with).

Sorry Dave, but this was your best shot:) I couldn't resist!
Chad and Shacee Backus.

Olivia got this cool mask from Sadie.
All the kids at the party. Sadie, Kaylee, Olivia, Maddie, Dallin, McKell, Carter, Shacee and Quinn Mickelson(Dallin's cousin).

Jo Lynn and Taelyn.










2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

What a FUN 2 days. My favorite shots are the one with Carter kneeling while rolling the ball and Livi hugging grandpa!!! OK and Janae BOWLING!!! Fun family and beauty friends!!! See you are social--you have friends over for dinner! ha ha

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh what a FUN b-day! I love all the pics. The one of her hugging Dallin is CLASSIC! =)