
While we were in the airport, I had this guy tell me that I looked like Tina Fey. I laughed and he said he thought I was funny, too. I didn't know how to take that, seeing how I had only talked to him for a combined total of 5 minutes while we were waiting in line. Well, I don't think I am as funny or as cute as her, but I did laugh at the comparison. Maybe I should do a Tina Fey makeover. I think if I actually did my hair I could make it closer. Maybe one day when I am bored.

Mike's look alike, especially since he got his new glasses, is Drew Carey. I think Mike is definitly the more handsome of the two, of course.
Oh the things you think about when you are in the airport, waiting for a flight.



9 comments:
YESSSSS YOU DO!!!! Holy cow--how the heck did you get those side by side!!? I never thought of these until I saw them together for BOTH of you-yes, your hottie is definetly hotter!
I don't know who Tina Fey is, but Mike does sort of look like Drew Carey (with those glasses, at least.)
hehehe! That's awesome! You totally look alike!
I love conversations in Airports you never know where they are going to go. I do agree you do look like her!
Oh! Sounds like some good Halloween costumes ideas--that is too funny!
That is awesome you guys!
Cute-you do look like Tina Fey, and your hubby does resemble Drew. You make me laugh. We sure miss all of our Cottonwood buddies
you r so so so right
Ha! I love this post. I don't think we have any celebrities that look like us, but you guys are practicly famous!
Post a Comment