Look how cute! This was at her first game in Pine. She hit the ball over the net and everything! I was so impressed. We just have to work on serving. Only 2 girls on their team can serve it over the net.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Kaylee's playing Volleyball!
Look how cute! This was at her first game in Pine. She hit the ball over the net and everything! I was so impressed. We just have to work on serving. Only 2 girls on their team can serve it over the net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Way to go, KG. Why do the girls on the team look ginormous??
Great job Kaylee! I love Volleyball!!
She looks so dang cute!
wow, I can't believe how big the kidos have grown since living on Ellen Circle. Love catching up on your blog. Awesome pictures from cancun. Alice
Post a Comment