CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun with Cousins


These are my cute nieces and nephews. They are my brother, Lance's, kids. Sharon, his wife, and the kids came up for a few days so we had a little photoshoot. We had a really good time. Sharon and I went to a movie, Eagle Eye, while Mike watched all 7 kids. He was great. I also got to cut Sharon's hair. I had a really fun time hanging out with her.

Sweet Megan (11.5 months)

This is Madysen(3)

Ethan Brown (4)

Weston Brown (7)

Madysen, Livy, Megan & Kaylee
My kids had such a great time with their cousins. They played and played. I even let the girls stay home from school on Friday so they can spend more time with them. Thanks for coming Sharon. We had a wonderful time!

Ethan, Carter & Weston. What cute boys.

2 comments: