
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Always Doing Her Own Thing!

This girl drives me nuts! I would say that atleast 70% of the time (not kidding) Olivia's shoes are on the wrong feet. It kills me! The bad thing- she doesn't care! Yikes! I can't tell you how many places we have gone and people comment on her shoes being on the wrong feet. I don't know if I would care, but they look right up at me after they comment. This is how sad it is- Mike and I are now telling her that whatever foot she thinks is the right one for that shoe, just switch it. Isn't that awful!
This girl has ALWAYS done her own thing, especially when it comes to backwards or inside-out. Lately she has been wearing her PJ's inside out and/or backwards. She says she likes how the fuzzy part feels on her belly. When she was four she would always put her pants on backwards. She said she liked the big pockets in the front. Once she had a dentist appointment with our good friend, Dr. Mitzi. We ran out of the house so fast that I didn't notice until Livy was sitting in the dentist chair. She had her pants on backwards!! I felt like an idiot! I swear they were on correctly in the morning, but everytime she would go to the bathroom, she would change them. Thank goodness she has grown out of that atleast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
One of the many things I love about Livy...
That is so funny! What a character--i love it!
I LOVE livi-shes my GIRL! BUT you better watch out in those teenage years...about switgching clothes after she goes out!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment