
(Carter, Madysen & Livy)
On Tuesday we went down to Tucson. The plan was to visit Lance and Sharon Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday I left the kids with them untill Sunday. Mike and I were meeting up in Phoenix for our Anniversay/Firm Retreat trip.

The kids had a great time! Kaylee loved playing baby watcher with baby Megan and Carter got some good hang time with other boys his age. It is funny because our #2 child (Livy) and their #2 child (Eathen) are both kind of demanding and whining. Livy is growing out of the whining- for the most part, but some days she totally regresses:) But they are both the ones who always ask for food constantly and things to do. They are actually easy to deal with if you just give a project to do to keep them busy. I just had to laugh at the similarities of our #2's. Birth order must have something to do with it.



2 comments:
We are not cool cuz we dont; have some of those cool chairs! Sterling would be spot on for that description of #2~Now I know where you have been!
those cousin pics are bound to end up in someone's wedding video someday--too funny! Oh, and comments are disabled on Kaylee's eyebrow post, but just wanted to say she looks BEAUTIFUL either way! =)
Post a Comment