CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do You Have a Dog That Needs Walking?


Kaylee decided that she was going to get a summer job. She made up this flier and we passed it around our neighborhood. It took us 3 days. She had to make sure every house received one. I was getting nervous, she was so excited, but nobody called for a few days. Finally, the Taylor's called and booked her. Now she has a dog walking gig 3 times a week. Kaylee has even had the chance to dog sit forthem. She loves it! Good thing because this is as close to havinga dog as she is going to get:) My poor kids! They want a dog so badly, but I am allergic to dogs, cats and everything and anything that has hair.

This is Kaylee and Bailey. How cute are they. Bailey reallyis a sweet dog! Kaylee even bought Bailey dog bones withher own money. Tandy Taylor says that Bailey howls for hours after Kaylee leaves.

Kaylee takes Bailey for her walk and then comes by the house and lets Olivia and Carter help her walk Bailey back home. Carter and Livy LOVE it!

3 comments:

The Gordon Bunch said...

Way to go, Kaylee. You have inspired Dallin to start a business next summer in Mt. Gate. You have also inspired McKell to start her own clothing line.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What a little entreprenuer (sp?). Go Kaylee! I can't wait until she's old enough to babysit--she'll be great!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

At lkeast you have a good reason for no pets or DOGS!~ I don;t BUT am right there with you about never owning them! I think Kaylee should use that picture for her flyer next summer!