CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Hottie is HOME!



This week Mike and David went up to Utah for some CLE (Continueing legal education) classes. I hate it when he is gone. I stay up way to late when he is here, but when he is gone it is like I almost never go to sleep. He came home Friday night around 11pm.



Gotta love it- he came bearing gifts. He gave me this cute pink BYU shirt and he bought each of the girls these cute MG shirts. The MG stands for "Mormon Girl". On the back of the shirt it says:
"I'm a sweet smilin', church goin', faith havin', values makin', rm huntin', service givin', scripture readin', charity lovin' MORMON GIRL." I thought they were way cute.

Mike brought Carter home this "Y" hat. He was SO excited that he ran in and got his "Y" t-shirt that Mike got him last year.
We are so excited that he is home. I wrote the last 6-8 blogs while he was gone. He thinks I should write them when he is gone more often because I made them extra pro-Mike and icky sweet. Sorry if I used the word Hottie too often, I couldn't control myself:)

4 comments:

The Gordon Bunch said...

All I can say is thank goodness the hottie is home!!

allison said...

can us girls join the fun in utah next year?... fun t-shirts. gets them committed nice and young!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

cute pictures! i love all the BYU paraphenelia!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I think Carter may have a new favorite hat he will wear out! OK and not gonna lie--I WANT your pink shirt--give it to me! ha ha ha Glad your hottie is home because really...you live on NO SLEEP!