
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Olivia is 6!!

Here are some fun things about Olivia:
O-Outgoing. Everyone Olivia meets she greets with a complament. Whether it be, "You look beautiful today" or "I like your earrings", she puts everyone at ease. Everyone loves Olivia and she is very easy to talk too. Sometimes you can't get her to stop talking.
L-Loving. She loves everyone! She is always willing to give hugs and cuddles to anyone who comes her way. She senses if someone is having a hard time and she tries to comfort them with whatever possible.
I-Intelligent. Livy is very smart. As a mom I love to hear her teachers say that she is one of the smartest in her class.
V-Vivacious. Olivia LOVES life! She always has a smile on her face! She loves to have fun. Almost everything can be fun for Livy.
I-Inquisitive. Olivia is always asking questions. Why? When? What? and especially Can I? She loves to learn and experience new things. Sometimes she is a little hesitant when it comes to a new adventure, but as soon as she tries something she just can't stop.
A-Artistic. She can sit and draw for hours. She loves to buy little notebooks so she can write and draw in them whenever it suits her. I am constantly running out of printer paper because that is her main paper stash.
WE LOVE YOU, LIV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Livy! Sorry! You're cards are in the mail...soon! WE didn't forget you, we are just crazy and sick! We love you!
I didn't realize Olivia was a year older than Liam. He just had his fifth, I can't believe how time flies.
Oh I just LOVE LOVE that girl, and what a GOOD idea to write things that match with their name-you were spot on in how I would describe LIVI!!!
Oh she is such a doll! She brings a smile to my face every time I see her!
Post a Comment