CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Girls Night OUT!!





While the boys are away.. the girls with PLAY!!

Mike and Carter went to the Father and Sons campout this weekend and so the girls and I, along with Nicole and McKell went out for a girly night! We started by getting pedicures (which I usually hate, but this one was actually not too bad). Then we went out for dinner at Murphy's grill. We topped the night off by all going to the softball field for Nicole's and my game. We all had a great time and I think this is going to start an annual tradition of Girls Night Out! I love my girls!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

HOW CUTE!!! I can't wait till Kayda is old enough to that with!

Tami G. said...

I am oozing with jealousy...I LOVE girl's nights (and pedicures). You and Nicole are on a softball team?

The Gordon Bunch said...

It was a great night! I can't wait until next year!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You look so cute-that looks like TOO much fun...ours was a little bit different-Colton ended up having strep and throwing up! yeah!