
My Kaylee girl is 10! What a big day.

How can she be so big already? I love you Kaylee! You are the sweetest girl I know. Your name does mean sweetheart and it is very fitting.
These are some things I love about Kaylee:
1.K- Kaylee is KIND. She has a very sweet way about her and is very considerate of others.
2.A- She is an ACHIEVER. Whatever she puts her mind to, she will do and do it well!
3.Y- Kaylee is a YAKER. She loves talking, cheering others on and singing!!
4. L- Kaylee is very LOVEABLE. It doesn't take much to a hug out of her. She was my very best cuddle bug when she was a baby. She loved being held, I loved holding her.
5. E- Kaylee is EXCITING to watch! In gymnastics, school or whatever she is in, I know she is going to be successful at whatever she tries.
6. E- Kaylee is ENJOYABLE. I love having time just with Kaylee. She is a girl that knows how to have fun. She has always thought she was an adult since the age of 2 and so she is very good company!
Grandma made Kaylee's birthday cake.

Wow! 10- I think I am going to cry! She is in double digits now!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday, KG!! DOUBLE DIGITS!!
She is so grown up lokking and beauty to me!! i cannot beleive you are old enough to have a 10 year old!!!
She has the most gorgeous hair! What a lovely girl, inside and out. You have a TEN YEAR OLD! Does that mean we're old?
Post a Comment