CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kaylee Girls Report Card


Kaylee actually forbade me from scanning her report card in and posting it. What you have to understand with Kaylee is that she is a major perfectionist! She says this is her worst report card ever. She received 19 A's and E's and 3 B's. One in Social Studies, Science and the other in Handwriting. I told her not to ever worry about the handwriting- that one is totally genetic. If that is a bad report card then I can't wait to see a good one. Mike and I am very proud of her and she is a wonderful student. I really do think she has read more books in her ten years then I have in my whole life. She has read the complete series of Harry Potter and Narnia. I know she gets the love of reading from her dad! She is going to do great things! Love you Kaylee girl!

3 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I want a Kaylee at my house...she seems so grown up and mature! Great seeing you at the game--too bad you won-ha ha Coming to Pokeeno? Save you a seat?

niki said...

Kaylee is so cute and I love having her a a student!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Yay! That is a FANTASTIC report card! I remember in 6th grade my only 'B' was in handwriting and my teacher said she only gave it to me not because it was that bad, but because 'no one is THAT perfect'. So yeah, tell her I feel her pain, but she should be totally proud! =)