CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nicole tagged me. I kind of like these things because it is stuff that I would never usually put on my blog. Here goes!
4 Movies I could watch over and over.
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Sound of Music
3. My Fair Lady
4. Enchanted

4Jobs I've Had:
1.Village inn- Waitress
2. Sizzler- Waitress
3. Mike and Ronda's- Waitress
4. Secretary for HVAC at NAU

4 places I have lived:
1. Flagstaff, AZ
2. Orem, Utah
3. Clarkdale, AZ That is it!

4 Favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Ravioli
3. Lasagna
4. Green Chilie Burrito Enchilada style

TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. any reality show.
4. Design shows. Divine design, design on a dime, etc.

4 Internet Places I visit daily:
1. Hotmail.com
2. myfamily.com
3. my bank:)
4. blogs

4 Places I've Vacationed:
1. Korea
2. Seaworld, San Diego
3. Disneyland, California
4. Mexico- in two weeks!

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
1. Target:)
2. Taking a walk with my husband and kids
3. In Croatia- visiting my mom and dad. I miss them!
4. A water park with the fam!

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Now I know why you are getting the hook up with village inn pies!! ha ha ha aaah-I'll go to croatia with you!! I cannot imagine being without the 'rents!You went post crazy...I am getting my janae FIX for sure!

Julie Hoggard said...

So much fun to learn about others! Looks like your keeping busy. Did you know that Emma and Carter have the same birthday- Emma thinks that's cool.

Jacqui said...

Janae, I found you! I was on Alan McHood's blog, and lo and behold it said the Gordon family. Oddly enough, I think I remember an invite to your blog months ago, but it somehow got lost in my email boxes, never to resurface. My blog is private right now (I switch back and forth because I am weird), so email me at jjaoee@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

You're family is so cute and growing up fast! Are your parents on a mission? How's Croatia?

TexasTwinsTwice said...

so fun to learn more about you!