CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Olivia's Graduation



Olivia graduated from Kindergarten today. I can't believe this year has gone by so fast! I have to admit that I did get teary eyed. I didn't expect to. I wasn't even thinking about it, but when they played "Pomp and Circumstance" I almost lost it. I think it is THE SONG!
I really hesitated putting her in this year because of her age. She missed the cut off date for age and I was really having a hard time putting her in. But Mike talked me into it and I am so glad he did. I just didn't want her struggle in any way. I was definitly relieved when her teacher said, "I can't believe my youngest student is my highest student." I know it sounds like I am bragging- but this is my blog and I am her mom! The unfortunate thing about it is that her teacher told her she was the "smartypants" of the class. So now she has no problem saying it to anybody she meets.

She is so proud!!
This is her report card. She did great. All S's. I think she takes after her mom:) Actually she probably takes after her dad, but after all, this is my blog!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We have to get all these smarty pants together soon! That walking picture of her is a CLASSIC-I am not gonna lie Livi is one of my favorties. I never doubted Livi being ready! GO LIV

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I too am glad you didn't wait to put her in. Not that it matters what I say, but to me it was OBVIOUS she was soo ready. She is a smartypants! =)