
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Happy Birthday C-Man!!

My baby is 4!! That hurts my heart! Happy Birthday Big Guy!! You are the sweetest boy I know. He is the only boy I know that still will sit on his mama's lap for the entire sacrament meeting, just a cuddlin' and lovin'.
A few things about Carter!
C- Carter is CUTE, CUDDLEY, and is a CHARACTER. He always has me laughing!
A- He is ATTRACTIVE. I can say that. It is true AND I am his MOM! He is a lady's man. He has tons of little girls that he loves to play with. His "best girl" is Shacee. His best cousin is McKell.
R- Carter is RESERVED. He is a sweet little guy with not a whole lot to say if it doesn't need saying. He loves to observe before he leeps into anything.
T- Carter is TENDERHEARTED. Whenever he sees someone hurting or sad, he goes over to make sure they are alright. If he thinks we are disappointed in him he will continuously tell us that he loves us untill he feels everything is alright.
E- Carter is ENERGETIC! He runs all over the place. His favorite thing to do is to ride his bike. He will be on it for hours if we let him. He loves to play chase, hide-n-seek and loves to be tickeled.
R-Carter is REAL! Carter is Carter. There is no drama there. You will know when he is happy or sad, excited or just hanging out. He enjoys life, his family and being free to play!
I love you Carter! You are my big boy now!
Carter loved his cake- well his frosting atleast!
Carter's favorite gift was his new bike!! He is a biking machine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is one crazy cupcake! Lucky birthday boy :)
Happy Birthday, Carter!! We sure love you!
i don;t ever think I have seen his hair!! He is a QT.Cute idea to write things about them for the letters in their names!! Ok where did you get those GREAT cupcakes?!!!
aren't they cute! they were at fry's for $2.50
Post a Comment