
What do you do with a girl who wants to be grown up already? Kaylee is 10 going on 21. She is constantly asking if she can shave her legs and pluck her eyebrows. This last week she asked if she could "shape" her eyebrows. Mike told her "No" and I told her "NO".

Today I was talking to Kaylee and all of the sudden her eyebrows, or the lack there of, jumped out at me. She took it upon herself to shape the eyebrows by herself.


She didn't us tweasers (which atleast she would've experienced the pain and would have made her stop a little earlier) she used this beauty! They are some automatic clippers.
When I first saw it, I was very angry because she disobeyed. But quickly I saw the humor in it. I figured that the punishment that best fit this crime (because she is so vain) was to post her ordeal on the blog. She was mortified when I told her and still is. I love being a MOM! Her nickname is now BROWS!


