CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kaylee's Haircut


My cute Kaylee (10) wanted her haircut like her friends. She kept saying that she wanted the "swooping" bangs. I was worried about cutting it. I wasn't sure if I could figure it out. We called her friend down so I can look at her hair and figure it out, we put some little layers all throughout and she loves her bangs!




This is her with one of her best friends Maddie Backus. They now have almost the same haircut and so they came out of Kaylee's room in these getups. I had to laugh:) They are too funny!

3 comments:

AprilJ said...

Her hair is so adorable.I think you did a fabulous job. She is a very pretty girl.You are gonna have to keep her close to home here in the next few years!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Great job Janae! I don't know if you get tired of hearing it, but you can seriously do EVERYTHING can't you!? =) That friends pic is so cute. I totally remember the 'dressing as twins' phase with my friends--too fun!

The Sauls said...

Watch out Hannah Montana! lol I love it! Nice work!