CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Calling

Well I was released as Young Women's President in the Black Hills Ward. I am really sad because it has been my most favorite calling of all time. I loved working with the young women. They are wonderful! I love to see what wonderful potential they have! They are beautiful to me! The only comfort I find is that Nicole is the new President. There couldn't be a better situation. I know the girls are going to have a great time, be loved and learn. I know that she will do a better job than I ever could. I am so happy for her and the girls, both.
I received a new calling as the 1st counselor in the Stake Young Women Presidency. This is a very humbling calling. I just hope that I can help as much as I can to fulfill the needs of the Young Women and their leaders. I am very excited to work with the people who have been called with me. Natalie Taylor is the president, Alicia Sorensen is the 2nd Counselor and Dee Dee Gomm is the Secretary. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with! I am so excited! They are all so very fun! We will see how it goes!

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am not sure about working with sister sorensen-shes a NUT!Thank goodness you are around to keep her in line. It IS VERY humbling (I am not gonna lie)

Anonymous said...

Janae,
I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. I found it through Laura's. I am Aisilyns Halls little sister and work for Judd and Mitzi. When I saw this post I had to hop on and ask if you could please send me ideas as I just got called to be the new young womens president in our ward and I am scared to death. If you don't mind e-mailing me some ideas I would so appreciate it. My e-mail is spseekins@consolidated.net I know you are a busy mom so if not I understand. Best of luck to you in your new calling. You will be great!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am a dork, my e-mail is spseekins@consolidated.com

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh you're going to be SOOO awesome at that! I'm really excited for you guys--i know you'll do GREAT things!